Luke here, bringing you my most up-to-date article on RSD Nation that tackles the issues of having fun and staying motivated while out.
A common problem I see guys struggle with is keeping themselves engaged when they are having an awful night or worse, they have too much fun but don’t get results.
I also get a lot of students that blame being an “introvert” for why they can’t enjoy the process of a night out.
Well, I am going to show you how even a shy introvert can have a BLAST while out…
So if you’ve ever struggled with your energy level or staying motivated, this vid will give you the techniques and mindset shifts that will allow you to BRING THE PARTY every damn time.
PLUS, you get my innovative insights on:
- How to achieve the “sweet spot” for having fun and getting results simultaneously
- How to create the fun for those AROUND YOU.
- Why you don’t need to be extroverted to have fun in social environments
- Why simplicity automatically boosts the amount of fun you have in life
- Find out if you are a Passive or Active person (this defines the type of fun you resonate the most).
- Why creating friends in venues is a cheat code to having a blast
- and… more FUN FUN FUN ideas – hope you get the point.
Check it out:
Just by knowing these tips alone, you can go out TONIGHT and absolutely crush it.
Thanks for watching the vid, and I will see you soon!
Executive Coach, RSD
P.S. In Social Circle Blueprint 2.0, I’m going to cover these concepts in EXTREME detail. So drop your name on my VIP List at scbp2.com if you want my advanced level game content leading up to the launch.
**Luke is the Chief Executive Coach at Vegas Immersion Program (VIP), whereby all-year-long clients learn success with women and lifestyle management from a master of building Elite-Level Social Circles. In addition to running VIP, Luke teaches Bootcamps and builds high-end courses for students interested in learning how to pickup and attract the most attractive women from around the world. You are able to see him infield and learn from him directly via RSD Vegas Immersion, Bootcamps and customized training programs.