Julien here, bringing you 5 KEYS to NEVER RUN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY!
Some of these strategies may be scary, some may be counterintuitive, but if you can embrace them, your interactions will be deeper, richer and more exciting than they have ever been.
Here is a brief summary of these 5 keys…
1. Focus on how you feel, the vibe… If you are too worried about the words, you are screwed…
2. Lower the bar for what you have to say… If you always search for golden wisdom to spew, you will be perceived as TRY HARD. You have something to SAY… just LET IT OUT!
3. Enjoy running out of things to say… LOVE IT! Because you get to blurt out random shit and/or move your lips while making sounds… how fun is that?
4. Focus on a wide range of topics NOT milking one topic to death. The more ABRUPT the change in the topic the BETTER!
5. Don’t take yourself so seriously. Relax because awkward interactions make for EPIC stories.
Without further ado… check out the vid here:
P.S. These 5 tips are all rather surface level and address the symptoms of much deeper issues. To go even deeper and to untangle the jumbled mess of belief systems that result in these symptoms, I have a digital at-home course specifically designed to attack the cause.
Check it out here –> www.TransformationMastery.com