It’s Papa, and today I’m bringing you my latest video in the #AskNickKho series where we have a surprise guest and friend, Larry Benet, interview me at the Hollywood Hills Mansion.
If you didn’t know, Larry Benet is recognized to be one the most connected people on the planet, with a social network worth billions of dollars.
Whether it’s successful entrepreneurs, authors, speakers, or influencers, Larry Benet knows how to connect with those making moves in the world.
In the video, Larry picks my brain on…
- How RSD built a powerful brand
- The reason why RSD creates free content
- How RSD originally started recording video blogs before YouTube
- Biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make when building brands
- Why RSD does not pay for media advertising
- The inception of RSD Free Tour
- How I was able to scale RSD to what it is today
- The “secret” of having hundreds of Interns work for free
- … And some unexpected speed round questions
Check out the video below:
After watching the video, you’ll have a better idea of how RSD was built from the ground up. In particular, how powerful it is to create brand and ways to leverage it for long-term success.
Real Social Dynamics
P.S. If you want to learn more about business, networking, making money, and building millionaire masterminds, check out my comprehensive course RSD Founders Club, also known as the blueprint to how Real Social Dynamics was created.