It’s Julien and I know this may be harsh to ponder… but when was the last time your life flat-out sucked?
Is it right now?… or maybe you recently overcame a difficult challenge?
I’m here to remind you that you will always face adversity whether you like it or not.
And that is a good thing! Embrace it! Without the peaks and valleys, life would be BORING.
In today’s vid I tackle this topic and teach you how to prepare for when life’s “painful” moments occur (and what can you do to ALWAYS come out of your problem stronger than you went in).
You’ll also discover…
- The delusion of why you think your life sucks more than others
- How ignorant we really are in life… see if you are doing it right now
- Why when things “don’t go to plan”, it’s actually GOOD.
- How to go with the flow when there’s a fork in the road
- Why the “universe always has your back” – cheesy but powerful
- How going back in time won’t solve anything
- How to get the lessons from every mistake you make…to jumpstart your next venture.
- Why you should love GROUND ZERO.
Watch here so you know what to do when things fall apart…
Remember, the more personal the problem you are facing, the more universal it is.
You are not ALONE.
P.S. Want more deep identity life content like this? Check out my record-breaking digital course, Transformation Mastery. A guaranteed transformative experience that will last you a lifetime!