Due to RSD being featured in a major music video by Nicole Arbour, I wanted to share this special article, and also give you a chance to check out the performance, which took place last year at the RSD Mansion Headquarters in the Hollywood Hills (and it has Tyler and myself as dancers).
In addition, the music video reminds me about the power of your voice.
For many of us, knowing what to say and how to say it are very important in creating attraction and success in business and life in general.
In the last few years, the most common question we get from bootcamp students is the question of knowing what to say next while in the field with a fear that what they say is not going to command attention or there is a lack of humor/personality in their story-telling skills.
This is why vocal coaches, such as Roger Love, command thousands of dollars per hour for celebrity clients, such as Tony Robbins, Eminem, and, even our own, RSD Tyler.
That is also why Tyler and I want to also share with you another video, which is a vocal coaching session and interview with Roger Love himself:
Many of you will be impressed by seeing Tyler as a student since he is usually in the public speaking and leadership role himself, and you’ll be able to learn quite a lot by checking this out.
The key is that you need to learn a few essential skillsets in your game in order to spark attraction and command attention in orders, including:
- Breath Management – With Breath Management, we are going to learn to use proper breathing to add a powerful dynamic to our already solid projection. The breath fuels your projection, master it and NEVER run out of steam again.
- Tone Production – Tone Production is where we dive deep into the SCIENCE of the voice mechanics and give you the technical understanding of HOW someone with a crisp, clear, and attractive voice uses their vocal gift to its full potential.
- Resonance – This section is where you will learn how to GET LOUD. We will also lead you through the process of finding YOUR unique resonance that matches YOUR voice. We will tap into your authentic sound so you aren’t straining to copy mine or someone else’s.
- Ring – Ring is KEY in pickup. This is what will allow you to cut through club music and stand out over every other guy at the bar with an untrained voice. Your new jokes and one-liners are going to hit with crystal clarity and the girl you want will have no choice but to pay attention to your engaging communication style.
- Tonality – Here we explore a host of different tonalities and dissect what each tonality sub communicates about you. Do you want the approach to work? Are you needing and outcome? Are you authentically interested in who she is? Women are super attuned to tonality and once you master it, you will always come across as non-needy and genuine.
- Emotion and Variance – Women don’t get attracted to ordinary and monotone fellows. They love EMOTION. The want to FEEL the full scope of your personality. In this section I dish my tried and true methods for VARYING facial expressions, volume, space, gestures, tempo, tonality, pitch and more.
- Conviction and Frame – In this section, we explore BELIEF. In every interaction between two people there are two underlying frames about what is happening and what is going to happen. The stronger of the two frames becomes reality. If you don’t BELIEVE what you are saying is valuable, she won’t.
- The Grammar of Storytelling – There is a set of rules that, if followed, will GUARANTEE that your audience will engage with you and want to hear what you are saying. This is is the ART of storytelling. In this section, we are going to dive DEEP down this rabbit hole and arm you with a the tools that professional speakers use to captivate and lead minds where they want them to go.
- Mastering Humor – Humor is VITAL to not only pickup but LIFE. Making people laugh is the fastest way to get guys to like you and to get girls to want to have sex with you. Don’t think you are naturally funny? Don’t worry, Mastering Humor will teach you to tap into your unique viewpoints to cultivate something authentic to you.
In Resonator, a program developed by RSD Jeffy, we develop these skills through a series of exercises. Take these audio exercises with you everywhere you go and develop your voice on the fly. Susan, Jeffy’s vocal coach, is going to run you through her proven exercises to strengthen your “instrument” and correct any damage that you have created from years of misuse and struggling to push air over the top of whatever Justin Bieber song is blaring at the club.
Check out the program by visiting:
We’ve spent a lot of time last year developing our company in innovative ways to get more into the world of entertainment so that our educational content is more captivating and more in the world of info-tainment. As my friends say, we are in the business on “enter-trainment”. That is why we are continually taking on new fun projects from music videos to musicals to high definition films. You’ll be seeing a lot more coming soon from this spectrum.